jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Kira



1) When she arrived home
2) Her first toy
3) When she took out the trash
4) When she escape from home
 5) Her first bath

          Kira is my first pet in my hole life, she is a belgain shelpherd and in june she is going to be one year old. The first day she arrived home she was very scared from us and the new place that she didn´t know. And the night of that day she was so sad that she start crying.

          When I hear it I though that she might feel lonely without her mother and brothers. So I went to my room, looked around my bed searching for a teddy to give her as a toy. I chose a fuchsia pink teddy bear the I went to the place where she was and show her teddy.

          She first didn´t recognize or understand what the teddy was, so I started moving the toy around her and making funny noises like she were a baby and she took it with her mouth. Since that day she has never left that toy for nothing. Once my neighbor´s dog stole her teddy and Kira went to her house and took it back. Even my mom has bought her many toys and balls but her favorite is the pink teddy that I gave her.

1 comentario: